Skip to content
Is Hemp Seed Oil and CBD the same?
What is Hemp Seed Oil?
- No. Hemp Seed Oil is not CBD oil. Our Hemp Seed Oil is cold-pressed from only the seed of hemp plant while CBD oil extracted from the whole cannabis plant.
- To check more about the difference between Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Oil click here.
Is using Hemp Seed Oil legal in New Zealand and Australia?
Hemp Oil can refer to a Full-Spectrum Oil from the C.sativa plant but our Hemp Seed Oil comes from just the seeds of the hemp plant.
Will Hemp Seed Oil make you high?
- Yes, 100%. Hemp Seed Oil is also known as Superfood/Dietary Supplement, so you are not breaking any law.
- Get the latest update and more information by clicking here for Australia and here for New Zealand.
Is Hemp Seed Oil have side effects?
- Definitely, no. THC and CBD are present in these products as natural contaminants only. The level of THC and CBD allowed in Hemp Seed Oil is too low to make you high.
What does Hemp Seed Oil do for you?
- Virtually none, except maybe if a person is sensitive to ingesting the oil or take the whole bottle in one go.
How's Hemp Seed Oil made?
- Hemp Seed aside is very nutritious, but as an oil, it is known for pain relief, helps with general stress and tension in the muscle, and has fatty acids that may help balance the skin and prevent inflammation.
- Most research also shows Hemp Seed Oil has physiological benefits like getting a good night's sleep, weight control, Omega 3-6-9, and many more!
- Click here to see more Hemp Seed Oil benefits.
Can Hemp Seed Oil help you lose weight?
- We use the cold-pressed method to extract the oil from the premium Quality Hemp Seed we only source in New Zealand.
Will Hemp Seed Oil clog pores?
Various research shows that Hemp Seed Oil may help with losing weight while boosting health. Know more with hempertise.
Will Hemp Seed Oil help with pain?
- No, it will not. It's rated zero on the comedogenic ingredients, so it will not clog your pores.
When does Hemp Oil expire?
According to the 2018 review, Hemp Seed Oil shows promise for the treatment of many types of pain and use by people as natural pain relief, even if the cause is inflammation.
- A newly produced unopened Hemp Seed Oil Bottle will last for about 12 to 14 months while the opened bottle is advisable to be consumed with 3 to 6 months.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.