How the Hemp can Help Handle Stress at this Time of Pandemic
At this time of pandemic, people around the world are currently on pause and panic: we wonder how much impact does it hold on our well-being too. We think about our relatives in the outside countries, how much economic stress does this really affect us on our jobs and business. No matter how much guidelines each country handles, we also have our worries about what will happen next. Tendency? WE THINK TOO MUCH - the summary: we tend to be too stressed and it does not really affect our physical health, it first targets our mental and emotional health.
In this article - we will tackle how much damage the stress factors can make and how the Hemp Seed Oil can help us to ease up our stress and have a better lifestyle even at this time.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF STRESS
You won’t realise at the first glance that someone is stressed out until you notice a change in behaviour - such as the unwillingness to socialise, mood swings (or frequent breakdowns), changes in eating habits, addition of a bad habits or vices, a bit of memory loss, poor decision making, and sleeping problems (tends to sleep too much or having insomnia, nothing in between). It may also lead to vulnerability to any physical and mental illness if it lasts for longer times.
POTENTIAL COLLECTIVE EFFECTS OF STRESS AT THIS TIME OF PANDEMIC
People in other countries are stressed out on how they can handle and flatten the curve just to get rid of COVID19 - but in our country, we have the precautionary measures on hand. The problem is that if we cannot actually handle our stress, have an unbalanced diet, and worry too much - it can be much worse. One of the effects of stress is that it’s powerful enough to decrease your immune system and you can be at risk easily. You cannot be just vulnerable to COVID19, you can be vulnerable to any sickness, and not just that - mental diseases can get you a more painful setup. Anxiety, depression are those numbers. Collectively, our problem won’t be on just the COVID19 itself - it’s on how the thought about this disease will affect us physically and mentally, and it’s much more serious if you’re going to think about it.
STEPS TO GET RID OF STRESS
Once you have the most important step of identifying stress as a problem, the next step is to do something that can reduce the stress. There are numbers of highly recommended steps:
- Have an optimistic outlook - Each time you wake up, it is on our mindset to change before we spend our whole day: (1) Our day will always be a wonderful day; (2) Uncontrollable circumstances are not worthy to worry about; no matter how better or worse it is, it is what it is; (3) Being thankful for everything that we have.
- Manage work-life balance - Being organised and having a firm schedule of work and after work are very essential. Never let your free time be occupied by work alone, have some rest!
- Have a healthy social life - It is important to reach out and talk frequently to your few trusted friends to release your thoughts and feelings.
- Include an exercise to your daily lifestyle - It will be a helpful way to release stress by moving - your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine.
- Pursue a hobby or skill - One of the things that provide self-confidence is to practice a hobby or skill - it will be a huge achievement for yourself when you learn something new.
- Have a balanced diet - The most important thing to believe now is that - “You are what you eat.” In this time of pandemic, you get to choose food/s that are rich in nutrients and it will highlight your wellbeing and your outlook in life. You’ll feel much lighter and your skin will glow when you eat a balanced diet and get rid of too much alcohol and unhealthy foods - which will make you lighter at a temporary basis and suddenly make you feel like a bum in the long run.
HAVING A BALANCED DIET AND INCLUSION OF HEMP SEED OIL
A balanced and nutritious diet that maintains a healthy immune system is absolutely vital. Hemp-based food products, being high in nutrients, are proven to relieve stress and anxiety.
Hemp Seed oil has the perfect omega-6/omega-3 ratio of 3:1, all 21 amino acids and a spectacular number of vital vitamins and minerals. It is highly proven to keep the brain healthy. It can not only reduce anxiety, but can even reduce or delay the neurological effects of depression and other mental conditions.
Based on research, Omega 3 is vital for our nerve cells and other brain cells to make and maintain the trillions of connections that our brain uses for information processing and for moving our limbs. Omega-3s are also vital for our brain cells – and all our cells – to make the energy they need in order to function.
Omega 6 covers giving a healthy flow of organ functions on a little dosage only.
Research has shown that omega-9 fatty acids, commonly referred to as monounsaturated fatty acids, can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke. Because omega-9 fatty acids have been shown to increase HDL (“good”) cholesterol and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, they help eliminate plaque buildup in the arteries, which causes heart attack and stroke.
We believe in the power of hemp seed oil, the world's greatest superfood. It has a big contribution to our health with just a number of drops. A daily dose of hemp might be all you need to keep stress away, and help you have a better lifestyle. Why not try this to be physically and mentally healthier even at this time of pandemic? :)